- 6 fully equipped service vehicles, capable of handling light sheet metal work through to heavy plant repairs.
- A fully qualified team of metal fabricators/welders with exceptional diagnostic capabilities, a network of sub-contractors including diesel mechanics, electrical, auto-electrical and hydraulic specialists to provide full backup 24 hours a day.
- Our emergency response time is within a 2 hour time-frame.
- We cover the whole of Sydney metro and beyond if required.
- We provide design, manufacture and consultancy services.
- We specialise in waste equipment, recycling equipment and fleet maintenance.
- Compactor modifications and relocation.
- Onsite servicing and maintenance programs.
- We repair all types of heavy plant.
- CAT3 Safety upgrades
- If it isn’t listed here, call us!
Our normal hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Fees and Charges
For our workshop and onsite services we charge an hourly rate, these are as follows:
- $100 per hour during normal working hours.
- $120 per hour for the first 3 hours after hours.
- $140 per hour after the first 3 hours overtime.